International Journal of Transgenderism
From Susan's Place Transgender Resources
|This article is either incomplete or a placeholder. You can help Susan's Place Transgender Wiki by expanding it. Please read the site rules before you begin.|
The International Journal of Transgenderism is the official journal of the World Professional Association for Transgender Health (previously the Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association).
- World Professional Association for Transgender Health
- Harry Benjamin International Gender Dysphoria Association
- International Journal of Transgenderism official website
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "International Journal of Transgenderism"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles