LGBT rights in Eritrea
|LGBT rights in Eritrea|
|Same-sex sexual activity legal?||Illegal|
|10 days to 3 years imprisonment|
Laws against homosexuality
Recognition of same-sex relationships
Same-sex couples have no legal recognition.
- Ottosson, Daniel (May 2008). State-sponsored Homophobia: A world survey of laws prohibiting same sex activity between consenting adults Page 14. International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA). Retrieved on 2009-05-05.
- Spartacus International Gay Guide, page 1216. Bruno Gmunder Verlag, 2007.
- "Eritrea", Sodomy Laws. Retrieved on 2007-04-06.
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "LGBT rights in Eritrea"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles
*Some information provided in whole or in part by http://en.wikipedia.org/