LGBT rights in Northern Cyprus
|LGBT rights in Northern Cyprus|
|Same-sex sexual activity legal?||Legal since 2009|
|No recognition of same-sex couples|
|Adoption||No joint adoption by same-sex couples|
|Military service||Banned from military service|
- Northern Cyprus decriminalises homosexuality. Pink news. Retrieved on 29 January 2006.
- N. Cyprus To Abolish Sodomy Law. 365gay.com. Retrieved on 29 January 2006.
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "LGBT rights in Northern Cyprus"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles
*Some information provided in whole or in part by http://en.wikipedia.org/