LGBT rights in Swaziland
|LGBT rights in Swaziland|
|Same-sex sexual activity legal?||Male illegal,|
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) persons in Swaziland face legal challenges not experienced by non-LGBT residents. Male same-sex sexual acts are illegal in Swaziland, though as of May 2008 the legal status of female same-sex sexual acts was unclear according to the International Lesbian and Gay Association's 2008 "State sponsored homophobia" report.
- Ottosson, Daniel (May 2008). State-sponsored Homophobia: A world survey of laws prohibiting same sex activity between consenting adults Page 37. International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA). Retrieved on 2009-05-05.
- Spartacus International Gay Guide, page 1216. Bruno Gmunder Verlag, 2007.
- Swaziland at African Veil â€” African LGBT site
- "Swazi gays get first same-sex club in kingdom", GMax, 7 April 2005
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "LGBT rights in Swaziland"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles
*Some information provided in whole or in part by http://en.wikipedia.org/