Quips and quotes
From time to time members past and present of Susan's often remark, or make profound statements that are worth saving. What follows are notable quips and quotes from Susan's members archived for posterity.
- "Don't ever tell me you can't. When you say that, what I think you are really saying to me is you won't!" ~ Leigh - March 14, 2006 - From a much beloved friend and former Administrator of Susan's
- "There's times when a dice throw is all you got and you can either hide and cry or throw em. Making the toss is the only way you'll ever know, and playing it safe isn't progress." ~ Terri Gene - July 26, 2005
- "I'm a woman with a transsexual history, not a transsexual, and my history is my business alone." ~ DawnL - October 29, 2006
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Quips and quotes"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles
This page was originally authored by members of Susan's Place Wiki Staff.
- Editor's Note: This article was suggested by Cindi Jones