From Susan's Place Transgender Resources
Sex hormones are hormones that affect the reproductive system.
There are various types of sex hormones:
- androgens such as testosterone
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Sex hormone"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles
*Some information provided in whole or in part by http://en.wikipedia.org/