Talk:Changing sex on birth certificates in the US

From Susan's Place Transgender Resources
Jump to: navigation, search

Shouldn't South Carolina be moved to the "will not amend" section?

nope, a tack on card is a change, even if only symbolic (might be possible to get a new copy afterwards with the card or if records are changed). a changed passport is better overall anyways since it can be used for i-9 Flan Princess 20:30, 10 July 2010 (UTC)