Transsexuals: Life From Both Sides
Transsexuals: Life From Both Sides is a book by Lynn Hubschman.
Brings needed info about the world of the transsexual to all those who are interested: to the spectator who wishes to know more, to the gender confused, to the transgender person who has set upon this path, to their families, friends, and to professionals who wish to deepen their understanding or perhaps to learn the many practical ways to help the transperson. Hubschman has counseled transpeople for decades, and discusses the history and definition of transexualism, along with standards for surgery/medical procedures and legal issues. First-person accounts from people who are TR -- post-operative males and females -- and their families. Color photos of transpeople and reconstructed genitalia.
- Link to this book at Amazon.com
- Hubschman, Lynn (1999). Transsexuals: Life From Both Sides. ISBN 078818749X. OCLC 48226510.
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Transsexuals: Life From Both Sides"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles