Transvestites: The Erotic Drive to Cross-Dress
From Susan's Place Transgender Resources
Transvestites: The Erotic Drive to Cross-Dress is a book by Magnus Hirschfeld.
Transvestism is a firmly rooted psychological phenomenon and cultural tradition, in spite of religious, legal and social sanctions. Written 80 years ago, this book was and still is the most comprehensive treatise on the subject of transvestism, illustrating that while styles have changed, the enthusiasm of devotees has not.
- Link to this book at Amazon.com
- Hirschfeld, Magnus (1910). Transvestites: The Erotic Drive to Cross-Dress. ISBN 1591021685. OCLC 22812111.
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Transvestites: The Erotic Drive to Cross-Dress"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles