Catherine White Holman
|This article is either incomplete or a placeholder. You can help Susan's Place Transgender Wiki by expanding it. Please read the site rules before you begin.|
Catherine White Holman (1954-2009) was a community leader who helped assist those not as able financially. Catherine Holman was among six people who perished in a float plane crash November 29, 2009, near Saturna Island.
Catherine was a counselor and a founding member of Vancouver's Three Bridges clinic, and coauthored Guidelines for Transgender Care and Care for Transgender Adolescent, which was a milestone set of guidelines for the treatment of gender identity disorder in children and other gender variant clients.
- Catherine White Holman 'was a light to so many' by Natasha Barsotti and Robin Perelle, XTRA! West
- Page of condolences on her partner's website
- Guidelines for Transgender Care and Care for Transgender Adolescent Transgender Health Program, Vancouver Coastal Health
- Readers may use this email link to report errors and/or omissions they have discovered, or to add additional material or comments regarding this article "Catherine White Holman"
- Wiki Staff should discuss this article in the Wiki Staff Forum
- Susan's Place Transgender Resources Forums
- Susan's Place Transgender Chat
Browse: Gender | Cross-dressing | Intersexuality | Transgender topics | Transsexualism | Hormone Therapy | Surgery | Standards of Care | Legal Information | Psychology | Transitioning | Family & Friends | People | Books | Abbreviations | Browse All TopicsRead the FAQ | Return to the Main Page
Want to help us? Write New Articles and/or Expand Current Articles
This page was originally authored by members of Susan's Place Wiki Staff.